2015 Civil War
- General Info
- Club Events
- Club News
- Miscellaneous Info
- Special Events
- Latest Finds
- Our Friends
- Contact Us
45th ANNUAL CIVIL WAR MEMORABILIA, RELIC, BOOK
FRIDAY & SATURDAY, APRIL 7th & 8th, 2017
RULES & INFORMATION
1. This show is restricted to Civil War or earlier period memorabilia, relics. Books, paper Goods, photographs and weapons, Civil War Veterans items and Civil War subject prints.
a. Material deemed objectionable by the NVRHA Show Committee must be removed from exhibitors’ tables. If you have any questions about what may be sold, please check with the Show Chairman prior to the show and before ordering tables. No post Civil War militaria items are allowed except Civil War Veteran memorabilia.
NO LOADED EXPLOSIVE ORDANCE WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES OR IN THE
3. Metal detecting equipment and related material, and quality reproduction Civil War type material may be sold.
4. Souvenir items such as bumper stickers, teddy bears, mug, etc., cannot be offered for sale.
5. Exhibitors must provide covers for their tables.
6. Exhibitor MUST wear their own exhibitor passes at all times during the Show. The loaning of exhibitor badges to individuals not named on the badge(s) will result in the loss of the badge to the proper badge holder.
7. There will be no SELLING or TRADING from EXHIBIT ONLY tables.
County law, and
will be limited to TWO passes for the first table and
10. Non-exhibitors may purchase an early admission pass for $50.
11. All sale tables
and exhibits MUST REMAIN INTACT
12. Disputes between exhibitors, dealers,
and/or members of the public are to be kept outside the area of the
13. Armed guard service and/or club security will be provided during the Show. However, dealers and exhibitors are responsible for maintaining security over their own tables during the Show. Some of our members will wear security arm bands during the show and will be watching for thieves. The Fredericksburg Expo Center, Inc., and the Northern Virginia Relic Hunters Association do not assume any responsibility for any loss, theft, or injury that occurs during the Show. Please watch your tables!!
14. NO CARTS will be allowed through the
TABLE CONFIRMATION: Table confirmation will be mailed out to exhibitors a few days after table order has been received. If you have not received your table confirmation within 20 days after mailing your application, contact the Show Chairman at 703-855-2376. If you entered an email address with your application and have not received your confirmation and receipt, please check your email program’s spam folder.
EXHIBITOR BADGES: Badges will be distributed at the door of the show. If you entered a “Company Name” on the application, your badges will be in a manila envelope under that name. Otherwise, it will be under your name.
TABLE REQUESTS: Requests for specific table assignments, such as being located near a particular exhibitor, may be made on the table application but cannot be guaranteed. We will try our best to accommodate you.
Internet, Cable TV & Telephone Service for Table
at the Show: Exhibitors in need of these services must
make their own arrangements with the Events Service Manager at the
Casey Silversmith, Events Service Manager
(540) 548-5555 Ext. 108 Fax. (540) 548-0552
As is the policy of the NVRHA, the members of the Show Committee and Show Judges may set up their tables prior to 9AM on Friday, April 7, 2017.
Denny Chafin (Show Chairman)
Frank Davido (Club President)
Malcolm Price (Show Security & Judge)
Dean Arbogast (Vice President)
Mark Venditis (Secretary/Treasurer)
Rick Wines (Judge)
Leigh, Jr. (Prior Chairman) Bob
Buttafuso (Prior Chairman)
Lewis Leigh, Jr. (Prior Chairman)
Bob Buttafuso (Prior Chairman)
AWARDS: The following awards will be given to the holders of Exhibit Only tables:
(a) One award for BEST OF
(b) One award for BEST RELIC exibit.
(c) One award for BEST MEMORABILIA exhibit.
(d) “The Howard Crouch Special Award”, either relic or memorabilia exhibit.
(e) “The William Gavin Award”, either relic or memorabilia exhibit.
TABLES: All tables are 8 feet in length.
EXHIBIT ONLY tables - $35 ea.
Club Member EXHIBIT ONLY tables - $25 ea.
COMPLIMENTARY tables – Free